|This page is no longer up-to-date. Please go to http://mbeddr.com|
mbeddr supports embedded software development based on an extensible version of the C programming language and an IDE. Existing extensions include interfaces with pre- and postconditions, components, state machines and physical units, as well as support for requirements tracing and product line variability. Based on these abstractions, mbeddr also supports debugging as well as formal verification based on model checking and SMT solving. mbeddr is based on the open source JetBrains MPS language workbench, a tool that supports the efficient development, extension and composition of languages. Users can define their own domain-specific extensions in a modular way, i.e. without changing the existing definition of C. mbeddr is Open Source software, licensed via EPL).
- Learn about key characteristics and benefits.
- Get a glimpse of the idea from the overview material.
- Try it out by getting the binaries, a VirtualBox image or the source.
- Understand mbeddr’s approach by reading our papers.
- Learn how mbeddr is used in industry projects from our case studies.
- See an overview over the mbeddr features from our screencasts.
- Learn how to use and extend mbeddr from the user guide.
- Stay up-to-date by subscribing to our blog.
- Any other questions? Try the FAQ or contact the team.
For a quick impression, take a look at this video: